We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
• Contact Information such as telephone numbers;
• Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
• IP address (automatically collected);
• Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
• Operating system (automatically collected); and
The data we collect is used to educate and inform customers about our product and to improve our service. We may also collect personal information about our prospective and existing customers, employees, vendors, and service providers. The information collected is used to provide services to our customers. These may include but not limited to any of the following:
We process personal information for certain business purposes, which include some or all the following:
• Where the processing enables us ensure efficient transactional purposes
• Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
• To better understand how people interact with our websites
We ensure that we only process data in the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give customers the best service/products and secure experiences. This is known as “Legitimate Interests”.
We will only ever send you communications that we feel are relevant to you. We may process your information to protect you against fraud when transacting on our website, and to ensure our websites and systems are secure.
When processing your personal information for our legitimate interests, we consider and balance any potential impact on you – both positive and negative and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests. As such, we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law. If you have any objection to our data processing by legitimate interests, please see ‘your rights’ section at the start of this policy.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights.
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, customer service, and marketing assistance, email delivery, hosting services......Marketing Communications
With your permission, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
• In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
• Logging into your account settings and updating your account
If you interact with other users of the Application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including making payments to them, or requesting payment. Other Third Parties
We may share your information with investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law. Sale or Bankruptcy
1. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of Nigeria. For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside Nigeria or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside Nigeria. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside Nigeria. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in Nigeria.
1. Data security is of great importance to Euzzit and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this product.
2. If password access is required for certain parts of the product you are responsible for keeping this password/pin securely and confidentially.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, the transmission of information to us over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the product
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
• Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application, and users can unsubscribe from email newsletter with the unsubscribe button.
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.